Now a Day, Online presence is the most important thing for every business, and GetResponse Website Builder is the one-stop solution. You can create a unique website with an AI-driven, code-free website builder.
Today I am going to talk about one of the best website builder launched by GetResponse the AI-driven Website Builder. So, Let’s get started.
In the Online presence website is the first step. But Everyone doesn’t no coding or maybe Web developer cost is too high.
Then how businesses can build websites? Here is the solution GetResponse Website Builder.
It is a new way to build a Website with Artificial Intelligence in just 15 min.
Watch the following video and you will understand how it is easy to make a website with a GetResponse website builder.
It is fun, right?
The AI-driven website creator was created with small and medium customers in mind, who don’t have time or knowledge of how to create a perfectly optimized website. All they need to do is to answer a couple of questions and their dream website will get built within 5 minutes or less.Daniel Brzeziński, GetResponse Vice President and Head of Product
But Jeel, what are the features other than AI?
Let’s get into it.
Features of the GetResponse Website Builder
AI-Powered Website Creation
We know that AI becoming smarter day by day. In this case, AI will build a website based on your requirement. You just need to answer few questions regarding companies, preferences, and stylings, etc.
But What if I want to build my own way?
Do-It-Yourself Website Building
Yes. You can build the whole website by yourself. You can start from scratch with the ready-made templates. You can also start with blank templates that include layouts, styles, and fonts, etc. Using Drag & Drop features you can build and customize a unique website.
But Jeel It’s look complicated…
No, it’s not complicated because you don’t need to code anything. You can change stylings, colors, and fonts for your entire website in one click. It is integrated with Unsplash. So, you can use 1000+ Images. Website builder will generate mobile responsive site automatically. You can preview all the things before & after publishing.
But I heard about SEO what is that & what is the feature for that?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a tactic to rank on the Search Engines like Google.
Search Engine Optimization
In the Website Builder SEO settings metadata for titles and descriptions, URL slugs for the keywords. So, that you can get visibility, discoverability, and organic traffic.
Let’s I want to track the traffic and analyze the website. There is anything for that?
Yes, Definitely. You can track your website traffic, devices, location, click tracking, etc. You can analyze your website with a predefined date range or custom date range.
[Learn About SEMrush SEO Tool: SEMrush Review 2021]
That’s sounds good.
But my Business needs lead/sales then how the GetResponse website builder help me?
Built-in Website Popups
It has a Popup feature. That will help to generate leads, Special offers, promote new content with a range of popup forms. You can also customize those forms.
I am ready to build a website using GetResponse Website Builder. I will buy Domain & Hosting for that.
Wait… You don’t have to buy a domain & hosting from another site.
A Complete Website Solution
GetResponse provides you complete solution with Domain & Hosting. You can use free domains, connect your own domains, and buy new domains directly from Website Builder. Also, web security purpose SSL Certificate included.
Really, GetResponse Website Builder is the One-Stop Solution.
Benefits of the GetResponse Website builder
- AI-powered and do-it-yourself (DIY) website building capabilities
- 35+ predesigned and blank templates to support website creation
- A complete solution with hosting, domain services, and SSL certificates in one place
- No need to worry about outdated and potentially vulnerable themes and plugins
- Website Builder is available in every plan, at no additional cost
- Website Builder joins our complete digital marketing ecosystem for seamless execution
- Users can try Website Builder and all our marketing tools risk-free for 30 days
It’s not just a website builder. It’s an AI-driven website creator that is integrated with the whole marketing ecosystem inside GetResponse.Simon Grabowski, Founder and CEO of GetResponse
But an only website alone may not grow your brand. You need Marketing tools to expand your business exponentially.
So, Let’s Connect the Marketing Tool with your website.
Wait I need more tools to grow?
No. GetResponse provides you all the required tools to grow online.
GetResponse provides a complete range of marketing tools to grow online. You can use all the essential marketing tools along with a Website to scale your brand, activities, and efficiencies. No need to find another solution when you have one place solution.
GetResponse is a fully integrated, One-stop Marketing Solution. You can get leads from website, send them marketing emails. You can analyze your website traffic, engagement, etc.
Learn More About Digital Marketing
- Visual email editor
- Time travel
- Perfect timing
- A/B Testing
Learn more: Email Marketing Strategies
- Pages & visitors
- Split tests
- Visual page editor
- Custom domain
- Unlimited registrants
- Unlimited live webinars
- Unlimited paid webinars
- Recording storage
- Welcome & thank you emails
- Drip campaigns
- Birthday emails
- Click & open follow-ups
- Contact tagging
- Custom workflows
- Automation builder
- Contact scoring
- Abandoned order recovery
- Site and event tracking
- Automation segmentation
- Advanced event tracking
- WordPress, Shopify,
- PrestaShop, WooCommerce,
- Zapier, Magento
- Stripe, PayPal, Salesforce,
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- AI website creator
- Predesigned templates
- Unlimited free images from Unsplash
- Free domains/Custom domains
- Free SSL certificate
- Built-in popups and forms
- SEO-optimization tools
- Website performance analytics
- Webinar funnels
- Lead funnels
- Sales funnels
Forms & surveys
- Web forms
- List builder apps (exit pop-up etc.)
- Stores and products center
- Custom order forms
- E-product delivery
- Abandoned order recovery
- Payment gateway integration
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Social Ads Creator
- Dedicated support
- 24/7 live chat
- Email support
- Phone support
- Slack support (contact us to learn more)
Who can start…
- SMB owners who seek a convenient and quick way to get online with a website
- Professionals, consultants, freelancers, and salespeople who want to promote and sell services
- Marketers who seek an end-to-end marketing app to execute a complete conversion funnel
- Organizations, nonprofits, and schools seeking a hassle-free and intuitive website solution
Lots of things in one place. But it will be costly.
- GetResponse offers four plans – Basic, Plus, Professional, and MAX for enterprises.
- Pricing starts at $15 and depends on list size and features.
- A 30-day free trial is available.
- The website builder is available in every plan, at no extra cost.
Hope you like this.
Have a Nice Day.